Wednesday, July 11, 2012

This Week's Goals

This week I have a few goals.

1) Get in 3 runs(1 down, 2 to go) including a 5 miler on Saturday.
As I gear up for half marathon training, I want to go in head first with a decent base going. I feel pretty good about my running workouts as of late. 
2) Get in 2 Elliptical workouts.
I love cross training, like love it! I especially love the elliptical. I turn on Netflix and catch up on whatever show I am into at the moment. Before you know it, boom....workout is over and I am covered in sweat. 
3) Weight train at least 3 times.
I really want to work on building all over muscle. When I did LiveFit, I fell in love with weight training. I miss the weight room like WHOA! Tomorrow, I plan to do chest and triceps.
4) Go through my pintrest board and make 1 recipe.
I have a gagillion recipes pinned on my board and I have done nothing. What's the point of having a pinterest board if you don't utilize it, right? 
5) Take our dogs for a walk or some aggressive backyard play time.
They don't get out nearly enough. So, I would like to get them a little more active.

I think that is good for goals this week. I haven't been great with fulfilling goals lately, but will try my darnedest this week to make all of these happen :)

I will boast a little here though. I have successfully drank at least 1 gallon of water a day for the past week. Thanks to the RO/DI water in our basement, it has been surprisingly easy to get the water in. It tastes better than bottled water(to me). I feel so amazing! I thought that would be the goal I sucked at the most. With the exception of 2 flavor packets, it has all been just plain ole water. Woohoo!

Do you make weekly goals? What is one goal you have for yourself right now?

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the water and on your progress for far on the goals for the week! You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good goals! LOTS of activity in there - holy camoly. Good luck girl. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of stuff! I should write weekly goals. I used to be really good about it, but I don't anymore. I know that I want to run 5 more miles this week and step it up next week to 10-11 so I can hit my July 35 goal. I used to run 35 a week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. drinking water is always a great goal to have!

    ReplyDelete