Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Morning Weigh In

2 Weeks Ago:        138.0 lbs
Today's Weight:      137.8 lbs

With how poorly I have been doing with nutrition, I will take a less .2 lbs. I haven't been tracking like I should. When I lost all of my weight in 2009-2010, I did it by counting calories and running. I know how to do this. I have done this. Sometimes, I just let myself get lazy.

Workouts last week were much better. I should blog them everyday, because I can't remember what days I did what. I know Monday-Friday I ran 2 times, did the elliptical 2 times and did 2 fitmixer bootcamp workouts. On Saturday, I woke up to my little lady, Abigail, scratching around under our bed at 6:45AM. So, I laid in bed and read my Google reader until my alarm went off at 7:00AM. Then, it was time to run. I got myself ready. Got the boy dog all harnessed up and ready to go. We started off just running to run. I had my Garmin, but no time or distance really set in my mind. We ended up at 2.5 miles which worked for me. I was hot, sweaty and felt like I got a good workout. That's what I went for, and that's what I achieved.

 This is an old picture, but this is exactly how he looked after our Saturday morning run!

I need to play catch up on the boot camp workouts and I am working on it. I just need to make more time to get them in. I will probably run, do the elliptical, or stair climber in the mornings and the boot camp workouts after work. I always just put off the after work workouts. I have figured out that I am going to do them while dinner is baking. Generally, our dinner is ready in 30 minutes or less. The fitmixer boot camp workouts are about 30 minutes long, so it works well. I just have to do them!!

This week's workouts will look a little something like this:
Monday- Fitmixer Boot Camp after work
Tuesday- Run 2-3 miles in the AM, Fitmixer Boot Camp after work
Wednesday- Elliptical for 45 mins-60 mins in the AM, Boot Camp after work
Thursday- Run 2-3 miles(speed work) in the AM, Fitmixer Boot Camp after work
Friday- Elliptical or Stair Climber for 45 mins-60 in the AM
Saturday- 3-4 miles with the dog in the AM followed by Fitmixer Boot Camp right after

I typed it. Now, I must do it to check back with you next Monday, right? Right!

I am trying to get my running legs back and I know it will take some time. I have 2 half marathons 2 weeks apart that I plan to do in October, so official training for that starts in 2 weeks. So, I have to get some good distance runs in the books :)

I hope you all have a fabulous week!!!

I do have a fun post coming on the Utah Blogger Meet-up from Saturday.

Here's a hint: I came home giddy, excited and inspired!

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. CUTE doggie!

    Girlfriend, I am with you. I lost 25 lbs in 2005 (from 5 lbs over my current weight to 105, yikes — before I discovered strength training). I counted calories and I did a shitload of cardio. Then discovered running and loved it. I don't want to get unhealthy (I quit counting calories when I lost all the weight, and realized WAY later that I wasn't eating nearly enough to support my running habit), but I would like to be happy with my body again. I don't expect to get down to 105, 110 or even 115, but I know if I eat right, that my body will look the way I would like it!

    ReplyDelete