Sunday, March 11, 2012

LiveFit Week 3....

Starts today! Woohoo! I am so excited to be starting week 3 of the LiveFit Trainer today. I am still on track with the workouts and loving it so far. I have been so sore the last 12 out of 14 days.

The LiveFit workouts are so great. I love lifting weights and my body feels so much stronger already. I did a quick measure this morning and I am happy to report in my "trouble zone" I have already lost an inch! Woohoo!

Food lately has been much better. However, I really need to start setting alarms for my meal times. I barely get 3 meals (on workout days I drink a smoothie, as well) in in a day. If I had that reminder, I am sure I could eat some more.

Today is my meal prep/grocery shop day. I can't wait to get some more clean eats. Last week, I bought 6 assorted bell peppers, 3 lbs of asparagus, a huge bag of spinach from Costco, and some summer squash. Oh my gosh, I was in heaven. I cut up all of my veggies on Sunday. I would pull them out and roast them for eggs, salads, and/or as a side. I loooooved every meal I ate last week :)


Now Onto................


MY 11


The rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
After this one, I am breaking all the rules and not tagging anyone else. Shameful, I know.

So here we go ….


11 Random Things About Me
1. Growing up, I always wanted to be a singer/actress/dancer. You know, the whole triple threat thing. Just a few days ago, we had a singing/dancing party in our kitchen. By we, I mean my dogs and myself. Everyone wants to be me, now. Am I right? Haha.

2. I fell off of my friend's bike when I was a kid and the metal handlebar went through my lip. I had plastic surgery and was told not to smile for a few weeks. 1. I was five and 2. I never stopped smiling. I have a scar on my lip to this day.
 
3. I met David Blaine in September. 
Older Brother, Myself, David Blaine, Little Brother, and Mom

4. My Love and I have been together for almost 5 years.We met on hotornot.com. True Story!
 
5. Growing up, I never had a dog. Now, I have 2 and I could not imagine my life without them!
Abigail, she is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Lenny, he is a border collie/blue heeler mix

6. I am from Utah and I am NOT LDS(or "Mormon"). I get asked that ALL. THE. TIME. 

7. I danced the half time of a 49ers vs. Seahawks game when I was 12.

8.  FRIENDS is my favorite TV show and ALWAYS will be. All 10 seasons were in my car when it was stolen. I replaced it for cheaper than I bought the originals for. Chad HATES FRIENDS and refuses to watch an episode.

9. I am not afraid of spiders, but snakes FREAK ME OUT! Yuck!!

10.I have had a total of 4 pet rabbits. Jasmine, Barry Bonds(Older Brother's choice), Snowball and Midnight. I want another one, but that idea was shot down! 

11. I do laundry every Sunday. If I forget to put away a basket of clean clothes for a couple of days, I rewash them. I have no idea why I do this.
11 Questions For me to Answer from Annie
1. What made you want to get healthy?
 
Chad and I were on a hike in 2009. Less than a 1/4 mile into it, we had to turn around because I could not catch my breath. I realized at that moment....I didn't want to be that person. I wanted to be healthy and strong. 
 
2. Cardio or weight-training
 
I am loving this weight training, but really, I do enjoy both. 
 
3. What has been your biggest NSV (non-scale victory) to date?
 
Running my first half marathon!
 
4. What do you love most about your body?
 
I love that my body always surprises me.
 
5. Why (to question #4)?
 
Because, every time I think I can't take anymore, my body keeps going.
 
6. Who has been your biggest supporter through this journey?
 
 Chad. Hands down! He pushes me, tells me I can when I think I can't, and he is always there for me, even in the hard times.
 
7. In the next 6 months, what is the biggest goal you're working towards?
 
I am excited to finish LiveFit and train for another half marathon!
 
8. What is the one thing you won't give up as you lost weight?
 
I refuse to give up desserts. Moderation is key!
 
9. Most motivational quote or person?
 
 
 
10. What is your favorite non-healthy food?
 
I loooove Arby's Beef N Cheddar sandwiches. 
 
11. What is you favorite healthy food?
 
I love a good salad. Made with Chicken, lots of veggies, spinach, quinoa, and some peach n mango salsa!
 
I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. You're amazing Tiff. I'm grateful for your friendship everyday! You can do whatever you put your mind too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LURV this post!!! And like Ashley said, you are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete