Thursday, June 7, 2012

Week 6 Weigh In & Fifty Shades

This week's weight was 138.2. I am sooooo excited. That puts me down exactly 5 pounds since starting the Fitmixer Bootcamp. I am so happy to be going down again, rather than up. However, I have to be honest and say I haven't done a workout from the Fitmixer page in a week and a half. I do intend to make them up, but I have been enjoying running again lately. So, I have hit the treadmill a few times. Plus, I have been running around constantly, when usually I am an award winning couch potato!

Lately I have been addicted to the Fifty Shades Trilogy. As in, I have read the first 2 books(in a 5 days) and started on the 3rd last night. I am already about 50 pages in. It is quite the captivating read. However, the sex parts are a little much. Meet, Have Sex, Fight, Have Sex, Guy gets mad at girl, Sex.....Sex is around every corner. I skimmed through some because I got bored of reading basically the same thing over and over again.


Other than that, life has been just that.....life! Nothing too exciting going on around these parts. I do intend to start making up the Fitmixer Bootcamp workouts. I will complete all of them by doubling up some days, but now that I am enjoying running again, I have to do it before I lose the love.

Tell me something exciting going on with you!

2 comments:

  1. whooooop whooop! Way to be! I have lost 2 lbs. Kind of. I think. I would like to lose 10 total during bootcamp.

    Also, I heard those books are pretty much terrible. I'm not even going to bother. Glad to see another opinion out there besides my somewhat book-snobbish BFF. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the 2 lbs!! That is awesome!!

      Haha...it is by no means a GREAT book. The story line in the first 2 kept me pretty interested, but I read 100 pages of the 400 page book and haven't touched it in a week. Ha!

      Delete