Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Morning Weigh In & Fitmixer Day 21 Completed

Monday Weigh In
Last Week: 138.2
This Week: 138.4
+.2 lbs

I am 100% okay with +.2 lbs. I drank a half a bottle of wine and 1 beer on Saturday night. So, I actually expected worse. Even though I saw 136.2 on Wednesday last week. Bummer! Oh well, there is always next week.

My Weekend

Friday Night-We went out to dinner with Chad's family. Joe Morley's is a local joint and it is sooo good. I have a smoked turkey sandwich with a cup of clam chowder. I probably should have gone with a salad, but we have been trying to not eat out. So, I had a little cheat there. We followed that up by going to a sports bar and I had an apple flavored beer, which was a little sweet, but okay. Then, home to bed.

Saturday-Woke up to a little bit of this.....

Love my Littles!

Then lounged around the house for most of the day. Didn't work out, didn't eat well, and wasn't extremely productive. That night, I had a birthday party to attend. I had a nice time chatting with one of my sweet best friends that I posted about the other day. It was nice to catch up with her. Unfortunately, I stayed out too late and called it a night at 2:30AM. However, Chad and I stayed up talking after I got home until 6:00AM. 

Sunday-Woke up at 10 AM, not feeling great, but not feeling bad either. Lounged around the house, did some cleaning, started laundry, watched a movie, took a nap, took a bath and then went to bed with this guy....
Seriously, I am obsessed with my dogs. I have 240 pictures on my phone and about 230 of them are my dogs haha.

Today I woke up ready for Day 21 of Fitmixer Bootcamp. Today's workout was called BlackJack and holy killer! I loved every move. Tonight, I will be doing a 30day/300 ab challenge I pinned on pinterest. My workouts have been seriously lacking lately. I worked out like 3 days last week. I would like to be doing something 6 days a week. I do have a bunch of bootcamp workouts to makeup, so those will keep me busy.

This week's goal is to workout Monday-Saturday. I also am doing a 5k program, so the goal is to incorporate running back into my routine and follow it everyday.

Cheers to a good week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment