Saturday, June 16, 2012

Good Saturday

Well, my streak has ended. Didn’t post or workout for 2 days. Boo! Oh well, I got up today, cleaned house a little and got my booty to the gym.

I did 45 minutes on the elliptical on a cross training workout that was hills. I was soaked to the bone and loved it! I was texting Chad “Weeee!!” and “I am soaked! Yeah, Great Workout!” Yep….I am a goober sometimes!

Once I got home, It was time to refuel….

Coffee with Almond Milk(5g of protien!), 1 egg sunny side up, 1 slice of french toast, bananas and a little protein powder/water mixture.

iPhone Photos 003

This was the perfect breakfast. I kept the calories in check and the flavor was good!

After breakfast, it was time to head over to My Honey Buns dad’s house to do some work on our trailer. We are headed for more camping next weekend, so we always start getting ready a week in advance.

When we got home, it was time to start prepping black beans for tonight thru most of the week’s worth of dinners. We tend to eat the same thing, all the time. Last week almost every night for dinner we had Chicken, Baked Potatoes, and Veggies(For Me). Tonight to probably Wednesday we will have Chicken Burritos, which are my favorite!

I started to get hungry once the beans were soaking so it was time for a snack….

Edamame and a Fitmixer Slim Shake

 004

I also started keeping closer track of my water intake. I would say on average, I drink at least 80 oz of water a day, but I would really like to be drinking a gallon. I definitely feel a difference on days where I drink less.

I have a plan to make this happen

iPhone Photos 004

I actually have purified(RO) water in my basement that we use for the salt water fish tanks(we have 3 in the house now). So, I am going to fill up the gallon jug every morning and drink it throughout the day. That way I know I will hit my goal.

What are you up to this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment