Thursday, April 19, 2012

3 Weeks No Talk!

Well....the last 2 weeks have been...YIKES!! I didn't work out at all. I am not coming up with excuses, because I really don't believe in those.

The past 2 weeks have consisted of:
  • Prepping our trailer for camping season
  • Shopping for food & supplies needed for said camping season
  • Camping for 4 days
  • Court date for the guy that stole my car(TWICE!) See Story Here, Here & Here
  • My 27th birthday!!
  • Staying up far too late
  • Sleeping in 
  • Taking a lot of time to reevaluate relationships in my life
  • Having 2 mimosas and a massive migraine the rest of the day on Easter
  • And, Super Busy at work. Thankfully, I LOVE MY JOB! 
Again, they are not excuses. I am the first to admit that I could have MADE time to work out, but didn't.
    Unfortunately, I have allowed myself to let my priorities get completely out of whack! The old saying "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" is 100% true. That saying runs through my head at least 10 times a day.

    However, I did get up for my LiveFit workout this morning. A little behind schedule, but I am back on the wagon :) I need to schedule my meals and track them! I realized that my food has been all over the place. Fast food, lots of carbs, little fiber and protein...which is far from where I need to be. I feel terrible. My body is always exhausted and so is my mind. It is amazing to realize the differences mentally, physically AND emotionally when I am not working out and eating well.

    I am going to continue on with LiveFit until the middle of May. I will be starting something different(more to come on that in a few days). I have LOVED LiveFit. It has given me so much confidence, strength, and definitely shown me the weight room isn't "Guys Only".

    I am working on getting back in the blogging groove, but have been so lazy lately. Blogging is back in that priorities list I was talking about ;)

    I hope you are all well. I am so excited to update you in more detail on some of the recent events happening in my house!!

    1 comment:

    1. Glad to hear from ya and can't wait to find out what you're working on for May. I'm supposed to be done with LiveFit about that time too.

      ReplyDelete