The past 2 weeks have consisted of:
- Prepping our trailer for camping season
- Shopping for food & supplies needed for said camping season
- Camping for 4 days
- Court date for the guy that stole my car(TWICE!) See Story Here, Here & Here
- My 27th birthday!!
- Staying up far too late
- Sleeping in
- Taking a lot of time to reevaluate relationships in my life
- Having 2 mimosas and a massive migraine the rest of the day on Easter
- And, Super Busy at work. Thankfully, I LOVE MY JOB!
However, I did get up for my LiveFit workout this morning. A little behind schedule, but I am back on the wagon :) I need to schedule my meals and track them! I realized that my food has been all over the place. Fast food, lots of carbs, little fiber and protein...which is far from where I need to be. I feel terrible. My body is always exhausted and so is my mind. It is amazing to realize the differences mentally, physically AND emotionally when I am not working out and eating well.
I am going to continue on with LiveFit until the middle of May. I will be starting something different(more to come on that in a few days). I have LOVED LiveFit. It has given me so much confidence, strength, and definitely shown me the weight room isn't "Guys Only".
I am working on getting back in the blogging groove, but have been so lazy lately. Blogging is back in that priorities list I was talking about ;)
I hope you are all well. I am so excited to update you in more detail on some of the recent events happening in my house!!