For the past few
When I went back and read some of my older posts(when I was maintaining a weight of 124), I realized that I was eating clean food that I love. I was putting effort into meal planning and eating food that was good for my body(and I LOVED!!). I cared to make the time to prep good meals and put thought into what I wanted to eat during the week.
I remember having so much energy. I would come home from a long run and be hustling and bustling around the house like a mad woman. Cleaning, doing laundry, playing with the pups, and going on walks with Chad. I miss having that energy and I realized it has a lot to do with what I am eating.
So, I am challenging myself this week.
- I will be going back to my clean eating. Also, will be doing no sweets. Cakes, cookies, candy ice cream, etc.
- I will make a meal plan and prep all of my breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks. Along with calorie counting.
- I will be doing LiveFit workouts before work Monday-Friday.
- I will take the pups on more walks this week.
- I will unplug from the computer at night and just spend time with my little family.
Goal Of The Day: Grocery Shop and Meal Plan/Prep
Here's to a great week!!!