Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation!

The alarm went off at 4:30AM today. Of course, I hit snooze until 4:39. I got out of bed and weighed myself

144.6

It just goes to show you, at my lowest I was 122. I have gained 22.6 lbs in 2 years. I am sure that next Monday, I will be much lower. Still, it is discouraging to see what I let myself become. However, the only person who can change that is me! I got out of bed this morning and hit the gym for Abs/Arms and Elliptical for 35 minutes. I felt great afterwards!

That brings us to a saying I will continue to say to myself

It is so true! I have been eating lately like the body I have, definitely not the one I want. Well, times are a changin'. Yesterday I went grocery shopping. I bought clean foods. I prepped lunches for this week and meal planned. So, I am READY TO PARTAYYYYYY!!


What is your Monday Morning Motivation?

2 comments:

  1. Alright, girly, it's on! Time to see the scale move in your favor. You can do this. And waking up at 4:30!?!?! You're a little crazy but must be pretty motivated! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see a sample meal plan since you and I are heading to the same goal-weight...

    Kep it up girl. Phase III coming up!

    ReplyDelete