Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Round 2 of the day

Today has been pretty uneventful so far. I am really busy right now at work which makes the day fly. However, at the end of everyday, I am left thinking, 'I still have a ton of sh*t to do.' There is one thing I never forget to do through the chaotic days.

My morning snack. Cottage cheese and grapes. Everyday! I am obsessed.

Running and weightlifting has made me hungry non stop. Some days I feel like all I do is eat. I am okay with that too.

I mean who could resist this delicious bowl of chili, otherwise known as lunch? I top my chili with some avocado and Greek yogurt.

The past 3 Sundays I have taken some time to meal plan and grocery shop. I make one dish for lunch all week. In the case of this chili, I have enough for 12 meals. I calculated out the cost of all supplies and it is about $1.50 per meal. Not too shabby.

Some of my past lunches have been:
Clean(er) chicken enchiladas
Spaghetti squash with meat sauce
Salads(Chicken, roast beef or salmon)
Turkey sandwiches

Just to name a few.

I will be doing a post soon on how my eating habits have changed in recent weeks and the difference I am seeing physically, mentally and emotionally.

Any questions so far?

I hope you guys are still hanging in there, this has been rather fun :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I could ever be sick of cottage cheese. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had spaghetti squash turkey spaghetti tonight. So good!!!!

    ReplyDelete