Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Food Blogger for a Day

Good Morning, Everyone!!

I woke up at 5AM to hit the gym for a training run. Today called for a 3 mile run. I did it in 29:43. I am so happy with my pace lately! I have been working hard and I am loving the results.

After the run, I did 18 minutes on the elliptical.

Overall I burned 402 calories.

I came home to a fun little surprise. The gorgeous bouquet of flowers that the boyfriend got me for V-Day have all bloomed! He chose pretty darn well, I must say!

After the gym, I came home to make some post workout fuel.

That would be a scoop of protein powder, 1/2 cup of strawberries and 1 1/2 teaspoons of coconut flakes with a touch of water. It was delicious!

Now it is off to work I go!

Are you an AM workout doer? Or PM workout doer?
Typically, I am an AM goer. Sometimes though, I just feel so exhausted so I skip and go right after work.

I hope you enjoyed my AM post. I will type to you at lunch!

2 comments:

  1. I am an AM-er all the way, it gets past noon and there is no way I can workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a PM goer. I can hardly drag my butt out of bed to get to work on time, let alone get a work-out in! Good for you for getting up and getting it done.

    Beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete