Sunday, February 13, 2011

What is My Issue?

This weekend it was like I was a 175 pound girl all over again. Luckily, the scale hasn't shown my actions. I have been following my 1/2 marathon schedule, plus some extra cardio time. So, we will just say I found a good balance. However, I want to get on the losing streak again. I am determined to get to my goal!

This week, I am going to change it up slightly. I would really like to work on strength training. I am going to start off with the 30 day shred for 30 days and some 6 weeks 6 pack abs thrown in. I will do Jillian Michaels' Yoga Meltdown on Sunday's. 

I have been keeping my 1/2 training page up to date daily. I like that it keeps me accountable and it truly motivates me to do my best so I can show people how I am becoming the fittest person I can be.

In other news, I have officially been a member of 24hour fitness for 1 month. I have gone 18 times in 30 days. Although I am not happy with that number, it could have been worse. I would like to be going 5-6 days a week. So, I am working on that. Let's see how next month goes, shall we?

What has your weekend been like? Are you more prone binge on weekends?

1 comment:

  1. New follower! I love your blog. We are a lot a like. I recently lost 55 lbs...and I now at a standstill where I want to eat and live like the fat girl...but don't want to be the fat girl ever again! Good luck and I'm training for my first half marathon - the UV half...Which one are you training for?

    ReplyDelete