Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I am on fire

I got a new polar heart rate monitor and can I just tell you...holy motivation batman! I really wanted to skip the gym Tuesday, but I had a new toy to play with. So, up I got!

That would be the good ole morning wake up call. Yes, the serenity prayer is my background. Sometimes I need it!

I am also working on building the muscles in my flat derrière.

Lots of heavy squats, weighted lunges, step mill and weighted step ups are happening!

So far I am loving the heart rate monitor. I was using my garmin, but it acted wonky in my gym. So I knew I needed to get something else. I found a killer deal on one and scooped that Shiz right up!

This week I have worked out 4 days in a row. Which is unheard of for me. Usually I workout 3-4 days the whole week. If all goes well, I will be having a Team No Days Off week. After 11 days of no workout, I am okay with no rest days for one week.

This mornings workout started with workout B workout 6 from New Rules of Lifting for Women. I then hopped on the step mill or 15 minutes an finished on the elliptical for 25 minutes.

I feel so good this week! It is nice to be putting in the work again.

How many times have you worked out this week?
4! Holler!!

What is your favorite piece of fitness equipment?
I love the elliptical, but am just starting to get into the spin bike and stepmill!

1 comment:

  1. nice work! i have the opposite butt problem you have. :) lots of squats and heavy lifting are weirdly making my butt smaller.

    ReplyDelete