Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Surprising Myself....

You know, yesterday when I did the first day "fit test", I was so surprised. Sometimes I don't think I give myself the credit I deserve. Yeah, I gained weight. Yeah, I can't run 9:30 miles any more. You know what though, I can still push myself and I am stronger than I think I am.

Another surprising thing....My food intake. Holy crap! I am allotted 1200-1300 calories a day. Umm..I was eating AT LEAST 2000 calories a day before(without realizing it). Yesterday I ate 1230 calories and I felt fine. I wasn't starving all day, like I thought I would be. Actually, I was rarely hungry with eating 6 meals and all. It's amazing that you don't realize what you are doing to your body until you really start tracking and analyzing.

Finally, a NOT so surprising thing. I weighed myself today, just to gauge how the calories per day + workouts are aiding in my weight loss so far and I am down 2.8 pounds only 3 days into it. Is this true weight loss? No, it is not. Monday's are always the worst weight days because I eat like crazy, barely drink water and eat at odd times over the weekends. However, I am committed to having next Monday's weight lower than it is today by keeping myself in check this weekend.

I hope you are having a Happy Hump Day!! Come back later for a fun little post on some of my beauty staples!

I leave you with a little jiggle giggle....

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! You ARE strong! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to be! I couldn't imagine eating 1200-1300 calories. I might die. Are you 4' tall? 1300 is pushing it for me. I originally was given 1600-1700, but I think that's a little bit too much (I'm 5'2") and they adjusted it to 1300-1400. YIKES.

    Good luck! I'm excited to see all of our progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! No, I am barely 5'0 tall. I thought I would die, but so far so good.

      Thank you :)

      Delete