Monday, May 14, 2012

Fitmixer BootCamp Day 1 & Monday Weigh In

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all of you mom's(fur mom's included) out there!!

Today was a big day for me! I started the Fitmixer BootCamp. I have been so excited to bust open my protein powders and amino's. When I opened them, I felt like a kid at Christmas! I love trying new products and love seeing how they make my body feel.

Today's Food:

Breakfast: Fitmixer Protein, 1/2 of a banana
Snack: Baby Carrots and Fitmixer Slim Protein
Lunch: Pei Wei Spicy(Leftovers, fit into my calorie budget)
Snack: Brown Rice Cake and 1/2 scoop Fitmixer Protein
Dinner: Carnitas(White Corn Tortilla and Chuck Roast)
Snack: Popcorn

Water Consumed today=1 gallon. Not too shabby!

I also did my fit test. I will recap all 4 times we do this at the end of the bootcamp. I was very happily surprised by some of the moves that I could do and how many of them I did.

Weigh In Monday

Today's Weight: 143.2

I don't really understand why I gained, but I am determined to lose what I gained plus more at next week's weigh in. I have a nail pen(reward) to buy. I have a lot of ideas of what to do with the pen.

Anywho, I am exhausted and going to bed.

How was your weekend??

1 comment:

  1. I was waiting to hear about how your first day went. Can't wait to see how you do with this. =)

    I'm aiming for a gallon a day too... not as hard as I thought it was gonna be. =)

    ReplyDelete