Onwards and upwards......
I am still going strong. I woke up at 5:01AM today and got my butt to the gym for Back and CARDIO!!! I was so ready to get my heart pumping with cardio. It feels like it's been years. I was tired and sweaty when I left the gym, but I did it!
I replaced my Garmin 310XT with heart rate monitor(when my car got stolen the first time, it was in there in my gym bag) and used it to see how many calories I was burning at the gym today. I burned 351 calories in an hour. I was surprised it was that low. Oh well, I still burned 351 calories! Woot Woot!!!
My Thoughts On LiveFit Phase 1
- I love love love weight training. I see definition in my arms, legs and back(only slightly in my back) and I am so happy about that.
- The meal portion of the plan does not quite fit into my schedule. So, instead I eat clean with emphasis on protein and veggies.
- I am down a total of 4 pounds since the beginning. I attribute this to clean eating. I do not know my inches, but will take them tonight and report back.
- I am sooooo ready for cardio to start.
- I am seeing so many changes physically and emotionally. I am so much happier now that I am on a routine.
- I do find myself super hungry after leg days.
How was your weekend?