Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Back To It!

I've been so lazy and eating a lot of garbage lately. Birthday week for me is over and it's time to get my shit together. I woke up and weighed this morning. 141.2 When I lost weight and got fit for the first time in my adult life, my starting weight was 142. My lowest weight since has been 121. Seeing the 141.2 wasn't much of of a shock actually. I knew it wasn't going to be pretty. I've been hanging between 130 and 135 for almost 2 years now. This past few weeks all hell has broken loose. I am still working out 3-5 days a week, but not prepping like I should. Today I am back at it. Tracking my food and continuing my workouts. Today's workout: 25 minutes sprint HIIT 40 on, 20 off, 30 on, 30 off Biceps, triceps and some ab work Finished off with 25 minutes on the stepmill Total time 1 hour 40 minutes and 851 calories burned It was a sweaty workout and pretty tough. Food wise I have everything packed and my gallon of water with me at all times. I will be weighing in every Tuesday, but plan to blog daily or every other day. I've found blogging keeps me on track to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment