Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Back On Day 2

Well, I survived day 1. Day 2 started at 3:05 this morning. I'm sure I'll be tired later, but it's only a half hour earlier than normal.

Today's workout:
3.1 mile run in 29:14
Legs(circuits with shoulder work & cardio in the mix)
Finished with 15 minutes of elliptical

Food yesterday was great. I was actually slightly below my calorie goal, but my macros were on point. Where I am more focused on my macros, I am thrilled with the food yesterday.

These pics are a couple of weeks old. I'm so pleased with how much muscle I've been able to build in the past few months. My body is shaping up quite nicely.

The thing I've struggled with the past few weeks are accepting the changes. I've loved seeing the changes in my arms and legs, but my waist line is changing because of my legs/booty changing. My stomach looks like it sticks out further in the front and not as "flat" as it normally is. But that's not the case. It's because my booty is lifting and shaping and my love handles are going down. My stomach hasn't gone down much though. If that even makes sense. It's so hard to describe

Anyways, overall I'm happy,  but this new body is taking some getting used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment