- Egg and Veggie scramble. Mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and spinach are my favorite mixes right now. Top it all with guacamole and add a side of turkey bacon. It makes the perfect filling breakfast!
- Almond flour pancakes. I make my own almond flour, which I will blog about someday. Top it with fresh bananas and a touch of maple syrup. Again, add turkey bacon and you have another fun, filling breakfast.
- Turkey Bacon and hard boiled eggs. If I am in a pinch, I just take already hard boiled eggs and a side of turkey bacon. I top the hard boiled eggs with sriracha and it is heaven!!
- Spinach, strawberries, chicken, tomatoes, and homemade paleo honey mustard dressing is soo good! I will blog about the honey mustard dressing. This mix is a current favorite right now. I have it for dinner quite often too.
- Chicken and Normandy vegetable stir fry. This is simple and so tasty.
- Grapes and almonds! I have been having this everyday this week and OMG...so freaking tasty.
- Paleo approved bars, I have been loving the banana bread lara bars lately.
- Bananas and almond butter are my favorite! I usually eat this as a dessert if I am craving something sweet.
- Steak and veggies. I love this because it is so easy and takes about 10 minutes. The last thing I want to do when I get home from a long, busy day at the office is make dinner. So, this is a typical go to.
- Chicken salad of some kind. Most nights, this is what I do. The Boyfriend likes to eat breaded chicken tenders...daily! He basically lives off of them. So, I just throw in some defrosted chicken breasts and make up a salad and dressing while it is cooking.
- Salmon Salad. I put strawberries, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, and (occasionally) avocado in for the salad portion, then top it off with some salmon and homemade honey mustard dressing.
I feel better, my skin is better and I am feeling healthier than ever! Tomorrow, I will be back talking exercise! Woohoo!